I am so thankful you are here.
I want to help your family grow in faith through short Bible studies and short workouts with young kids so they know Jesus and stay strong in Him.
Introducing the His Strong Children program.
Hi, I am Lori.
I am a wife, mom, personal trainer and follower of Christ.
I created this program to give other moms (and families) access to my real-life Bible study videos where I am doing different things with my two young girls to get them to know Jesus and the stories from the Bible so they can be rooted in the Word of God.
You also get access to my real-life workouts with my two kids.
And here are my daughters.
You will see them in each workout video and Bible study.
“As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." ~ Joshua 24:15
Welcome to His Strong Children
Who is His Strong Children for?
- the everyday Christian family who wants to have a place for support and encouragement
- parents seeking short, real-life practical videos with us, your friends, right there with you learning together as a family
- families who want to be part of a community who want to grow closer to God with their kids
- parents who know the importance to raise their children with love and help them know God to create their own relationship with him so they stay rooted in His love and truth as they grow up
Let's be imperfect families who pursue Jesus together.
Join Now and Get IMMEDIATE access to:
Short Bible study videos to get your kids learning about the Bible
- You will see the variety of things I do with my two kids to keep them learning about God and all the stories inside the Bible.
- We will learn and grow together. As I continue to see what works well for my kids I pass along to you to try with your kids.
- Most of all together, we will create better habits in our kid's life that will help them to continue to grow closer to God.
Short kid-friendly workouts:
- Join Madison and Lyla for fun, short workouts that you can do with your young kiddos
- All you need is a mat as the other equipment is optional (a mini exercise ball or kid-friendly weights)
- Each workout one of the girls leads the way with fun, inspired exercise moves